Tuesday, February 16, 2010

All I wanna say d is....

I'm a failure~~haiz..
quite 悲 d..mood affected..
during cny..sry cousins...
didn't really join you all to play or chat that much like the previous years..
just sleep and slept and sleep==
totally no mood do anything...
aiks..but nvm lah..that's just LIFE...
cannot emo so long d..1, 2 days enough d...haha..
back 2 my oldself now..
once a '吹水 gang member'..always will be^^.
can't wait to be back 2 school..flood the school==

yup..i will wait..You're my only..
but don't know want wait how long..haiz..
words can't describe the serious in me..but action talks..
wait and see~~en..!!
i want to prove..2 is better 1...XD..

5 comments:

  1. don be sad....remember...you will never walk alone.....^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. still gt chance de^^ jia you la : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y u didnt mention which guy accompany u go to buy flower?...zzz...didnt thank me at all...nvm la...without girl...u stil got a lot of guy frenz...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..k lah..thx lah..next post specially 4 u..k??lol..ya..gay till end mah><

    ReplyDelete